Terms & Conditions
Gourmet Kitchen Cooking School
- Bookings are not refundable but they can be rescheduled to a later equivalent class. If arranged more than 72 hours prior to the originally booked class start time.
- All cooking class menus are subject to change on the day to take advantage of market availability and seasonal variety.
- Cooking classes start on time as there is a lot to get through in a few hours. Please arrive on time to get the maximum benefit from the class.
- Payment is required on booking.
- Gift Vouchers must be used by the expiry date and will not be extended.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Missed cooking classes will not be refunded and cannot be rebooked.
- Please diarise your class date as Gourmet Kitchen Cooking School does not send out reminders.
- Gourmet Kitchen Cooking School reserves the right to change your class date within 48 hours of your scheduled class if the class does not fill to the minimum number of 6 people.
Gourmet Kitchen’s Restaurant Booking
At Gourmet Kitchen we strive to bring you a quality experience no matter what the occasion. Please contact our reservation team to make a reservation on + 61 03 9375 7000.
We would respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation. Should you arrive more than 30 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may lose your table to another group.
For group bookings of 8 or more people, we require that you partake in a set menu. There are different options to choose from. Please let our staff know at the time of booking of any dietary requirements.
Please notify us of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately. If you have not informed us at the point of booking, please contact the restaurant to discuss your requirements with a member of our team.
Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant team and although we will do everything we can to allocate a table in your preferred area of the dining room, we cannot always guarantee this.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
- Bookings for ticketed events are non-refundable. Missed attendance will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- For functions, we require a non-refundable 50% deposit to secure the booking.
- For large group bookings, a credit card is required to secure the booking. Gourmet Kitchen reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $30 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within the 24 hour notice period.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Gourmet Kitchen in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.